Tuesday 4 February 2014

Update (04/02/14)

So around today is typically the time I publish a new post on my blog, but not today. So why? Well that is a good question indeed. The reason I am not publishing a post today is due to the fact that I am currently waiting on the replies of two people who I am interviewing, those people are Seymour Yang, who is probably best known for his company Meerkatsu, and the second is American grappling sensation Ryan Hall. Between the two of them I have asked them a substantial amount of questions, which I am really looking forward to hearing the answers to, and so will you guys also!

Anyway, I presume both those interviews will be published sometime this week (hopefully), but it may run a bit longer due to their very busy schedules. If in fact they do run a little bit over what I hoped, I will most probably publish another post in between.

At this current time, I am not really sure if they will be published as one single post, or multiple posts, it will all be dependent upon the length and detail of their answers. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Ryan and Seymour for the opportunity of interviewing them; it has been a real pleasure!

Catch you later,

Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment