Tuesday 11 February 2014

Update (11/02/14)

So it's been almost a week since I last posted on my blog. The last post I made, which was an interview with Seymour Yang which done amazingly well! With over 750 views, and is still continuously growing each and every day. So where is the interview with Ryan Hall? Well it's still currently still being done, as Ryan Hall has a very busy schedule, and also has an MMA fight coming up in the next 3 weeks, so be patient.
 
I have a few things lined up for future posts within the next few weeks, these include personal posts by myself, interviews with various different Jiu-Jitsu athletes, and a few different guest bloggers writing posts for my blog. So it's all looking rather exciting!
 
Within the next few days I will publish a post about nutrition and supplementation for Jiu-Jitsu, which will be written by Nick Aboe (his blog can be found here) and will be writing it as a guest post for my blog. In return I will also be writing a post for Nick, I was thinking about writing some stuff on the lapeloplata and galaxy guard, but I might get some other ideas between now and then. I just want to say thank you to Nick for being a guest on my blog, and hopefully we will writing more posts for each other in the near future!
 
Catch you all soon,
 
Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment