Wednesday 26 February 2014

Update (26/02/14)

As far as I know this isn't a Tuesday, right? Yes I know, I typically do update posts on a Tuesday, but I've had very little time with school work and stuff, but now I am back!
First of all I would like to say sorry for not posting anything this past week, as I've been very busy with various things, but now that I have got everything out of the way I can focus 100% on producing content for my blog, so normal service will be resumed this week, and a considerable amount of content shall be produced this week in particular, so stay tuned!
So I probably sound like a broken record by now, but the Ryan Hall interview I am still waiting on, but I can't really blame him as he has an MMA fight coming up on March 6th, and I think that is a bigger priority to him than answering some guys questions on the internet but it will happen, most probably after his MMA fight I'd imagine.
 
On the subject of interviews, I mentioned last week about an interview with Michael Liera Jr, which is still happening and HOPEFULLY will be posted within the next couple of days, if everything goes to plan! I've also just started writing some questions I would like to present to Jiu-Jitsu beast and funnyman Kit Dale, and again maybe that will be posted at the very end of the week, I'll go ahead and say Sunday for now, but it's all dependent upon how quick they reply, and sometimes due to their very long schedules it can be difficult for them to do, which is understandable seeing that they have much larger priorities than doing an interview with me, but all I can say is THANK YOU to everyone who has agreed to take time out of their busy lives to do an interview with me, it really does mean a lot.
 
Right so in the last update post I mentioned my blog would be going under some aesthetic changes, well I can say that is 95% complete and everything is pretty much done, just a few minor things here and there need to be corrected, so hopefully by tomorrow my blog will look considerably different, and hopefully you guys will love it as much as I do.
 
I also mentioned last week I was writing a guest post for Nick Aboe, and that it was 75% complete, well to be honest that hasn't really changed due to other commitments I have in my life, but that will be posted on his blog by the end of the week for sure!
 
At the moment I am also writing a personal post about my journey in Jiu-Jitsu, as I thought you guys would be pretty interested in it, as I have being doing BJJ now for almost 10 years, I actually started in April 2004 and that is a pretty long time in my book! Actually to put it perspective, I'm actually the longest student at my academy (Chris Rees Academy/Gracie Barra Swansea) other than three people who were there on the very first day the academy opened their doors. Actually one of my instructors, Rob Taylor (his blog can be found here) who is now a black belt, I have been training longer than. And my journey in Jiu-Jitsu hasn't been incredibly spectacular, I haven't done anything crazy, or broke records or anything really, but I've loved every second of it and have experienced some truly incredible things along my journey which is would like to share with you. This will post will consist of multiple parts, maybe as much as ten or even more, as I want to go into quite a lot of detail on a lot of  things, and part one shall be posted tomorrow.
 
So before I finish this post, I will try to post something every day for the next four days, whether it be personal posts, interviews, or even something completely different, I will most definitely try to get some form of content out for you guys to read every day for the remainder of the week.
 
One last thing, I just want to say I truly LOVE writing for this blog, just sitting here writing this update post makes me feel amazing, and I know to some of you that may sound pretty weird, but I can't really explain it to be honest, writing posts and creating content for this blog leaves me with a self-fulfillment like nothing else, other than Jiu-Jitsu obviously! Yeah, but I would just like to thank everybody who has viewed my blog, read my posts, liked my posts of Facebook, commented on them etc. Everyday this blog is growing, and with every post I make my overall audience is getting larger and larger, so I would like to thank you all, and hope you continue with me on this journey!
 
Catch you later,
 
Giordano   

0 comments:

Post a Comment