Tuesday 15 July 2014

Update (15/07/14) - Saviour Tea Review, Whipping in BJJ, The Berimbolo & 80,000 Views!

This update post is going to rather short, for no other reason than I don't have a lot to say. But before I get into what I want to talk about today, I first want to apologise for not doing my 'Match of the Week' yesterday. Something came up and I didn't have time to write it, so for that I am very sorry. Anyway, it has been published today and can be found here.

I plan on writing a lot this week, and plan to post something every day of this week. However, I've said that on many occasions and never fulfilled it, so don't hold me on that! I think the most I've ever posted in a week is four, so if I can post at least five times this week, I'll see that as an accomplishment.

The next addition of '10 Years of BJJ' is fully written and just needs to have pictures added, be proof read etc. So that shall be posted tomorrow, and in the meantime I'll be writing up my review on Saviour Sports Tea. I've tried three out of the four samples so far and I'm thoroughly enjoying trying them. Once I have tried them all and my review if fully written I'll get to work on my short interview with Ollie, who is the head of Saviour Tea.

Speaking of interviews, I've made a start on my questions for Edwin Najmi and I will send them off to him hopefully tomorrow, but if not definitely Thursday.

I've also been hard at work doing 'research' for two articles which I will begin writing soon. When I say research, I mean asking people’s opinions on Reddit, but hey, it’s a good way of getting people’s opinion. The two articles I will be writing will be about firstly the berimbolo and the grip it has over BJJ competition today, and secondly whipping for promotions in BJJ. I know a lot of people have much to say about both these topics, so feel free to give your opinion below.

That pretty much covers this week’s update post and be sure to come back tomorrow for the tenth installment in my '10 Years of BJJ' series. 

P.S. As I'm finishing writing this, I literally just surpassed 80,000 views! THANK YOU ALL!

Catch you later,

Giordano 

0 comments:

Post a Comment