Tuesday 20 May 2014

Update (20/05/14) - Hiatus & Summer Blogging

So, it’s been a while...
 
Now, before I get into what I want to talk about today I want to let you guys know about a little hiatus I'm going on. You see, it’s almost the end of the school year and at the moment I am a little behind so I need to really focus my attention on that as I've put nearly two years into it and at this point it would just stupid to throw it all away.
 
Obviously, I don't want to go on a hiatus! But in this circumstance it is the logical thing to do. However, over my long summer break I plan to publish a post every single day (fingers crossed). The plan is to one day make this my job because I love it like nothing else. I know it’s a massive shot in the dark but over summer I hope to make enough money to equal that of a part time job and then into a full time job. There is no secret to becoming a successful blogger it’s just the equation of you get out what you put in and if I publish everyday then I have the best chance possible of 'making it'.
 
The hiatus will last a few weeks, or until I get a decent amount of my work out of the way.
 
Oh yeah, thank you for 65,000 views!
 
Catch you later,
 
Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment