Thursday 11 September 2014

Self Defense Jiu Jitsu EP 3 with Clark and Ralston Gracie | Motion Training CO

Today, I bring you guys another awesome video from Motion Training CO. I talked a little bit about them and my sponsor, Akuma Gear in the last post I did when I shared one of their videos. If you didn't get a chance to check that out, you can find it HERE.

The video I'm sharing with you guys today is something a little different. I will be sharing with you a self defense technique from Clark and Ralston Gracie (Clark's younger brother). Most of us train specifically Sport Jiu-Jitsu and we generally seem to forget that Jiu-Jitsu's origins were self defense.   

In the video, Ralston demonstrates how to escape a standing neck hold. You can find the video below. 

I hope you guys enjoy!   

(If you are viewing on a mobile device, please click HERE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment