Wednesday 8 October 2014

Update (08/10/14) - A Short Update

Today is going to be a relatively short update post. I haven't got really that much to talk about, but I thought I would let you guys know what you can expect from me this weekend. 

Last week, I give you guys my thoughts on the matches set to take place at Metamoris 5. However, this week, I will be talking about the superfights at the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo. There are 10 matches scheduled for the event, so it should be a decent sized post. It will be published either on Friday or Saturday, depending on how things pan out. 

Also, last Sunday, I finally published the first part of my Saviour Tea review. I didn't initially plan to make it a two part review, but if I left it at one part it would be too long to read in one sitting. So, that also will be published this weekend, probably on Sunday. 

That's pretty much all I have to say in this update post. Make sure you come back this weekend for my thoughts on the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo and the second part of my Saviour Tea review.

Catch you later,

Giordano 

0 comments:

Post a Comment